VIAVETA PRELIMINARY INFORMATION FORM
1) The name, quantity, sales price including taxes, mode of payment and basic specifications of the contract good or service
Shopping Cart Information:
Mode of Payment: Payment via Wire Transfer/EFT or Credit Card/Debit Card
2) Packaging, shipping and delivery costs are covered by the BUYER. Shipping cost is included in the total amount of order. It is not included in the product cost. The order shall be delivered by hand at the address of the BUYER specified above via a contracted shipping company. Our Company shall be deemed to have performed its performance fully and completely if the BUYER is not present at such address at the time of delivery. Thus, the SELLER shall not be held responsible for the damages and losses due to the delayed receiving and/or no receiving of the product by the BUYER. The SELLER is responsible for the delivery of the contract product in healthy condition and complete, meeting the specifications specified in the order, together with the warranty documents and user manuals, if any.
3) The product shall be delivered within latest 30 days as of the date of signing the contract. All the responsibility until the product is delivered belongs to the SELLER.
4) The Consumer (BUYER) has the right to withdraw from this Distance Sales Agreement without any reason and penal obligation within 14 (fourteen) days. The withdrawal period starts on the day which the contract is established in contracts of service performance, and on the day which the consumer or the third person specified by the consumer receives the good in good delivery contracts. However, consumer may use of right of withdrawal within the period from the establishment of the contract to the delivery of the good.
In the determination of withdrawal period, following days are taken as basis;
a) the day which the consumer or the third person specified by the consumer receives the final good in cases that goods are the subject of a single order but delivered individually,
b) the day which the consumer or the third person specified by the consumer receives the final good in cases that goods consist of multiple components,
c) the day which the consumer or the third person specified by the consumer receives the first good in contracts that the good is delivered regularly for a certain period of time. You may make your withdrawal notification on the Support Desk option on your personal registration page at viaveta before the expiry of the withdrawal period. The details for returning the products are described in the ‘easy return’ option on your personal registration page at viaveta in regard to the carrier prescribed under your right of withdrawal.
d) Unpacked, used, destroyed and etc. products may not be returned.
The customer is obliged to return the product in the same condition as the time of delivery and to compensate the loss in the commercial value of the good in case of use. In case of return of the product or withdrawal from purchasing by the customer, the product price is refunded within fifteen (15) business days as of the date on which we receive the returned product. Refund of the returned product to your credit card is executed within 2-6 weeks by your bank. Our company has no disposal in this period.
The returned product shall not be accepted and refunded if the product itself or its package is opened, deformed, broken, destroyed, torn, used and so on or failure to return the product in the same condition as the time of delivery to the customer. The shipping cost shall be covered by the customer for the products returned in compliance with the aforementioned requirements.
The customer may not use his/her right of withdrawal in following contracts:
a) Contracts for the goods or services of which the price changes depending on the fluctuations in the markets or the goods or services which are not under the control of the SELLER or supplier.
b) Contracts for the goods which are prepared in line with the demands or personal needs of the customer.
c) Contracts for the goods which perishable or of which the expiration period may expire.
d) Contracts for the goods which are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene with the protective elements are destroyed such as package, band, seal and bag, after the delivery.
e) Contracts for the goods which are mixed with other products and impossible to be separated due to their nature, after the delivery.
f) Contracts for the goods which are offered in real environment such as book, digital content and computer consumables in case the protective elements are destroyed such as package, band, seal and bag, after the delivery of the good.
g) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals other than the ones supplied within the scope of subscription agreement such as newspaper and magazines.
h) Contracts for recreation for entertainment or relaxing purposes for on a certain date or for a certain period of time such as accommodation, transportation of stuff, car rent and supply of foods and beverages.
i) Contracts for the services which are instantly performed or non-material goods which are instantly delivered to customer in electronic environment.
j) Contracts for the services which their performance has been commenced with the approval of the consumer before the withdrawal period expires.
5) In case the consumer purchases any digital content, the technical protection measures that may affect the functionality of the digital contents and the information which is known or reasonably expected to be known by the SELLER on the hardware or software necessary to run the digital content can be found in the introductory content on the page where the product is offered for sale at viaveta
6) Complaints and objections of customers: If you have any complaints regarding your order and/or any issue related to your order, you can conduct your complaints to the SELLER through the contact information given above or the contact information stated on the website viaveta. The complaint applications you have conducted will be recorded, assessed by authorized departments, effort will be shown to resolve the issue and you will be responded as soon as possible.
Last Update: 18/08/2019
First Name/Last Name/Title:
Citizenship No: }
Company Title (if any):
Tax No (if any): }
Tax Office (if any):